Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Club Thrive: Vendetta Release Day!!!


    Today we are excited to feature the new release from author Alison Mello. Club Thrive: Vendetta is now live!!!!



                     





     ¨.¸¸.✶*¨`NEW RELEASE .✫¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*
Vendetta by @alisonmelloauthor
Series: Club Thrive
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2rwKCAS
Read for #Free with #Kindlunlimited Subscription
Katie…
My heart was shattered a year ago, and it feels like I’ll never be whole again.
All I have to distract me is my job, so I throw myself into my work, hoping success will make the pain easier to bear.
That is until I meet a sexy, green-eyed man…that’s the day my numb heart starts to beat again.
Shane…
I work hard to get ahead. I’m a trainer by day and a club manager at night, but there’s something missing in my life, and I’m not quite sure what it is.
Until I meet Katie. She’s sweet, smart, and beautiful, and I’d do anything for her.
My devotion is truly put to the test, though, when I have to risk my life to save hers.
#NewRelease #ClubThrive #RedcoatPR












No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast